I am now accepting contributions of up to $10.10 per person. Why $10.10? Because that is the new federal minimum wage proposed by President Obama and other Democrats. If enough people contribute, it will indeed make a difference in how many mailings I can do, how many billboards I can have, and even how many TV ads I can have.
By not seeking or accepting large contributions, I can focus my time on talking with constituents, studying issues, and once elected, doing the day job of a Congressman as a representative of everyone in the district.
You can donate $10.10 (or a lesser amount) through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to contribute.
Federal law requires us to ask your occupation and employer.
You can also send a check or money order to: Lieber for Congress; P.O. Box 410064; Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).